Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I want a new drug , One that won't spill , One that don't cost too much , Or come in a pill

So, another day has come and gone, and what can I say, but it was a blast.

Well, as much of a blast as work can be, anyhow.

It was a heavy email/paperwork day, but I don't mind those. I mean a couple of the email questions I had to answer were of the 'you're a fucking dumbshit for asking this' variety, but then, aren't there always a few of those?

One email read simply 'how much is shipping?'

Now, I don't have a problem quoting a shiping price, it's part of my job.

But, when you don't tell me what item you're asking about, or include a FUCKING ZIP code, how the fuck am I supposed to help you out?

Since it was a work email, I was on my 'best behavior,' and merely pointed out to this assclown that he'd given me no information to work with.

The funnest part of my day, however came about 30 mins before quitting time. I'm not sure what I touched/inhaled/brushed against, but within seconds, I was having an acute allergic reaction.

Not like anaphalacitc shock acute, but more the 'leaking, redder than blood and almost swollen shut left eye' acute.

It's super sexy.

It's mostly subsided now, and have no doubt that it will be completely gone by tomorrow morning, if not later tonight.

I'd take a picture, but I don't want to gross anyone out.

Well, not like that anyhow.

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 10: Another beer....I'll be right back.

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

Hello T & Co., Today's post is so confusing,..I can't decide which is sexier, your opening with a Huey Lewis lyric, or the description of your eye's allergic reaction ! LoL.
In case you didn't see my late comment on the previous post; " T". you know that "On Writing" book that you said " was around here somewhere", Well, actually it's around "Here Somewhere", 'cause you gave it to my on one of my recent trips to C.C.,....and I appreciate it too ! Thanks