Thursday, February 12, 2009

I want to make one thing perfectly clear.....

Well, not really. See, I don't really have anything to follow that up with, but at least got your attention.

Or something.

It's been a slow week as far as blogworthy stories go, and it always bothers me when that's the case.

I wish I had wild tales with which to regale you, but sadly, such is not the case.

Perhaps the next couple days will be a little more exciting, as I don't have to work, but I'm not counting on it.

I am rather excited that tomorrow my show has it's season premiere tomorrow night.

I can barely contain myself. I guess I should be worried that I love it as much as I do, due to my uncanny knack for killing the shows I love, but I can't help it.

It's my crack right now.

Or something.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

It seems you are not alone in your addiction to this show!
My Bro-in-Law Kevin is strung-out on it too! I've only watched it a couple of times. Must be on opposite something else I watch,...Maybe "48 hours Mystery" is that on Fridays?
Whatever, I'll try to watch it manana`.
BTW, Have you taken the time to read my SK exercise on my blog?
I value your input,(all of You!) so please check it out. Thanks in advance for your feedback!