Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive

Have you seen Chasing Amy? No? Well, it is rather obscure, but it's one of Kevin Smith's, and I know I've said it before, but y'all really need to see all of his movies.

They're grrrrrrreat!!

Thanks for the line Tony.

My eye is like, mostly better, even if it is still a little leaky and gross. The swelling has subsided (mostly), and the 'scratchy like sandpaper' feeling has departed, and I'm happy about that.

Maybe I'll take a couple benadryl later or something.

In other news, it totally snowed last night. Only like, I don't know, a half-inch or so, but it's there. And we're supposed to get more.

For like the next 5 days or so.

I'm stoked.

Only so not.

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 11: A really big boat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't make me show you snow hon!!!
You know I will hehe

Kila