Friday, February 20, 2009

If ice cream were sex this shit would be all over it.....

And I would have it every day:




Do any of you know this? This is the best stuff on the planet.

It's been a while since I've had any, but since I'm feeling punk, I thought I'd treat myself to a pint.

Yes, I ate the whole fucking tihng in one sitting.

Those of you that have had it before can now feel jealous, and hate me if you like.

Those of you unfamiliar with this carton of joy, I pity you.

But not in a bad way.

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 20: The moon

2 comments:

Beth said...

I much rather have the one that I can't remember the name of. It has brownies and such in it.

So damn good. Maybe I will go out and treat myself to a pint tomorrow.

Or not.

Where's my Slim-Fast?

T.J. said...

Sounds like Super Fudge Chunk, if I had to hazard a guess...