Sunday, February 01, 2009

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.....

Well, here I go again, trying to prove to the world (and myself) that I can manage to find the time and subject matter to post every day for a month.

I'm rather impressed with myself that I actually made it last month, and I know you all are too.

It's also Superbowl Sunday, and that's kind of exciting, except for the fact that I'm going to be at work all day, so the odds of me seeing much, if any of the game are pretty slim.

There's a trend that I've noticed in the last few Superbowls, and if you happen to watch it today, please help me confirm it. It seems to me that if the game is good....you know close, and they're fighting for every point, a truly epic battle, the commericals (which are almost as fun usually) kinda suck the root.

The reverse is also the case. Super-great commercials, and the game's decided before half time.

Anybody else notice that?

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, part 1: A Nikon D90

3 comments:

Beth said...

I have never noticed that. I will do my best to pay attention that. No promises, though.

Sorry you have to work. That sucks with a capital SUCK.

Why is my latest post under 'Links to this post'?? I didn't link to anyone.

How weird.

*humps*

T.J. said...

I have no idea...that's just part of the layout stuffs, I guess.

T.

2.kidsnme said...

I will try to pay attention and see if that theory is true or not. Honestly though this year I have no interest in either team so might not watch all that much. I am however SHOCKED that Arizona made it to the Superbowl...lol