Monday, February 16, 2009

Whadda ya want from me?

I can't believe that February's half over.

And then some.

Where does the time go, really?

I mean, wasn't it just Christmas like, yesterday?




Ok, so on to my day.

I actually managed to sleep until 6:30 this morning, which is only half an hour before my alarm would have gone off, so that was cool.

I can't remember what song took me to work, but it was a good one. It was a pretty good day at work, but very busy. I did get a rather funny phone call, though.

See, there's this used car lot right next to us(and in competition with us as we sell cars too), and once when I jumped on the phone today, the caller asked me if the car lot was 'open today', and I actually got to say 'I don't know, I don't work there.'

It felt good.

Perhaps I shouldn't have added the 'I don't work there' part, but I was feelin' it, you know?

I got a ton of stuff listed today. Lessee...26 things, perhaps 150-175 raw pix to crop, descriptions to write, hell, sometimes even coming up with that many different names for things (when 20 of them were rings)...

I'm bushed.

That won't stop me from making jerky tonight, though.

I've been taking pictures of 'the process,' and while I don't intend to reveal my 'secret family recipe,' I will bring you along for the ride.

Oh, and we're having Fillet Mignon and lobster tails for dinner:




Yeah, I hate me too.

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 16: My very own video arcade

2 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

Man,..I won't even comment on the Surf 'N Turf,.....creep!
Anyway, Loved your Video Arcade, but I didn't see my Favorite, which is the Sega Race Car series ! Esp. the Gran Prix, or "open-wheel" one, the "whoop-de-does" on that one are so real, like your cocktails sorta climb up your throat, just like when you are driving your real car, going 110, while rolling a joint with one hand, and chugging your drink with the other! U Know??
On my next grocery shop, March 6th, I'm going to get a big hunk of London Broil, and then when you are doing your "jerky" posts, I can play along,...because, I already possess the Secret Pop's & TJ Recipe ! Ta Da !
I agree on the month of Feb. just disappearing, but that just brings us a little closer to the Green Months ! and that's a Good Thang.

Kelwhy said...

we did lobster tails ourselves - damn they were good! ;)