Friday, February 13, 2009

I want to know how this happened.....

For most of my life, I've been a 'one pair of shoes at a time' guy.

I mean, I usually had one pair of daily drivers, and a pair of 'nice shoes.' In the process of cleaning my room I was stunned to find 9 and I'm sad to say 1/2 pairs of shoes.

For me, this is just an unreal number. I mean, you really have no idea. I'd sooner believe that horses could fly.

Well, I can tell that you're all dying to see them, so here we go...




Quite a collection, no?

It includes an honest to God pair of combat boots:




2 pairs of Vans:




A pair of waffle stompers:




Don't they call these rubbers:




A couple of pairs of Nike, and a pair of New Balance:




And my one good shoe:



There's also a pair of Adidas in there, but I don't count them as I can't really wear them.


In other news, my show started back up tonight, and it was pretty good. I'm finding myself drawn more and more to it. In anticpation, I've spent a good part of my day watching episodes from last season online.

That right there is the only reason we need the internet.

Oh, and I noticed that I didn't put a want for last night, so tonight, I'll do 2.

As if it matters.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 12: A hamburger phone

What I want, Part 13: A Wayback Machine

2 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

I For am Shocked !
I never thought I'd see such a thing, I still can't quite grasp it???!#$%&*
No, not about the shoes, You Cleaned your room ! Holy Crap ! LoL
I gotta go now, and alert the media !.
But seriously, I hate to tell ya, but I think the Multi-Shoe thing is a function of Age! Yep, Shore 'nuf Sonny Boy, you done went and growed-up!!
LoL

T.J. said...

Well, it happens from time to time. The cleaning thing I mean.

T.