Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I want to be sedated.

Well, not really, I suppose, but that's a great tune.

It's also a 'want' phrase.

I'm in the process of making jerky again.

See, the problem with making the best jerky known to man (and not sharing the recipe) is that when people hear that meat's on sale and that jerky is in the works, orders flood in.

Which is fine. I mean, they do pay for the ingredients, but I'm still the one that has to slice it, marinade it, and make it.

It's not a terribly taxing process, just time-consuming.

I've got the second batch in the smokehouse as we speak, and prolly have 2 or 3 more to go. Which means I'll be done sometime around midnight or so.

Sigh, such is the price of fame.

It's funny. You'd think that after all that typing, I'd have had something to say, but there you have it: I did all that typing, and didn't really say a word.

Well, I suppose I've done all the typing on this blog without actually saying a word, as I'm typing, but you get my drift.

So, there you have it. Another successful post.

Well, a post anyhow. I suppose the only way to measure it's success is by how many comments I get(hint hint).

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 25: Lunch from Chick-fil-A. There was one at the mall I worked in in Florida, and their food rawks. I miss it muchly.

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

A big "10-4" on the Chick-Fil-A statement! Yummy food from the largest "Christian-Owned & Operated" business in the Nation.
They used to be, and probably still are, the fast food franchise with the best employee benefits, profit sharing, education program, and about anything good you can do for your workers.
T' and others; I've had some good news in my world recently! Please visit my site at :
"http://feeds2.feedburner.com/VietnamflashbacksWithFlair" >