Thursday, February 26, 2009

You're the one that I want...

You are the one I want

I can't believe I'm this close.

Or that close.

Or whatever.

After today's post, I have but 2 more days, and I'll have NaBloPoMo'd for 2 straight months.

Kinda freaky, right?

They haven't sent out the March theme yet, so I don't know if I'll be trying that or not. Of course, I don't really need them to give me a topic for my writing, but at least it strains my creativity to find 28 (or 30 or 31) phrases to title with/subjects to write on.

I think I've done pretty well finding/remembering/making up at least titles that have the theme in them.

Oh, and there's the whole 'what I want' thing I've had going on (even if some of you didn't notice it.

The jerky came out great, since I know you're all dying to know.

Just to mention it it's Friday, blessed Friday. Well, for me anyhow. The boss/owner is also back from Thailand today. Should be an interesting day.

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 26: Everything

3 comments:

Beth said...

Don't look at me in that tone of text, Mister.

HoosierHerm said...

Hi, I've got another question ?.....Does doing the NaBloPaMo thing increase your traffic any ?
I'm trying to build my flow without using my family, (which is like 1/3 of the cyberverse's population), and I'm not doing so well?
While I don't have your imagination, I could probably come up with some lame title!
BTW: Yes, I've noticed your auxiliary "What I want Today" entries, in fact,since you've been sickly, that's what I've been responding to most days.

T.J. said...

Kat: Got ya!!

Herm: That was for Kat. The whol 'didn't notice' thing that is. To answer your question, I haven't noticed any real traffic increase from NaBloPoMo, even though I'm on the blog roll.

Maybe during November (the offical everyone play along month) but the monthly ones, I don't think I've gotten any hits from the roll in either month.