Monday, September 13, 2004

And so, since C.S.I. Miami is a rerun...

One last post before bed.

North Shore was pretty good. It's cheesy nighttime soap stuff, but it's good.

I ate an enormous apple fritter just a bit ago.

I heated it up, and melted butter on it. It was decadent. It was also good, and I don't feel a bit guilty about it.

Maybe about making you all want doughnuts, but not about eating mine. I'm sure there's no coffee, as I forgot to buy some today. Can't say I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning.

It's possible that my sis dropped coffee off. Having a sister that put herself through beauty school as a barrista is pretty cool. As an employee of S'buks, she got a pound a week. She's switched back to her old stomping grounds, tho. It's a place called Kupps, and they have a few I think. Seems to me they started in Seattle or sommat.

She's got a salon job (she's a aesthetician...think that's how it's spelled) but will be working part time at the coffee joint. That place is insane. It's a drive-throug, no bigger than a Photomat...for those of you that remember those...and she averages like 50 bucks a day in tips. TIPS!! Plus hourly. Her first day back, she made $65.00. That's just nuts.

Either way, I don't think she brought any over. I'll cross my fingers. I suppose I could go look, but that would take all the fun out of it. Night.

Bcq,

T.

No comments: