Monday, September 20, 2004

How many years to retirement?

I swear, it gets harder and harder to get up every day.

I don't know why that should be. I went to bed early last night, too. It's not fair, not fair at all. And, apparently, I've forgotten how to type. You aren't seeing it, but just about every other word I'm typing this morning is a typo.

It's driving me fucking nuts. Type a couple letters, backspace, start word over. It's a great time. Especially when I'm in a hurry, as I am most mornings these days. I still have to go read pages, and I've got no time.

I am getting a ride to work this a.m., so that's cool. It's still work tho, and I can't say that I'm pleased.

Don't get me wrong, I have a pretty good work ethic. I don't think that I should be allowed to sponge off a living, but I just want a break. Just a month or 2. Maybe 6. If I could find a way to get 6 months worth of rent/bills/food money and afford to take half a year off, I'd be the happiest camper alive.

Dream on you hippie. Ok....gonna go see what y'all are up to.

Carpe dentum,

T.

No comments: