Monday, September 06, 2004

Not much tonight

Today was my sis's bf's bd. They had a barbeque over at thier house, and once again, I've eaten way to fucking much.

Burger, 2 brats, potato salad, barbecue beans, and a huge slab of cake. I was stuffed before I even started on the cake (chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, and chocolate mousse filling, for those keeping score at home), to which my sister added 2 rather large scoops of chocolate chip ice cream.

I'm miserable as I post this. I still have laundry to do, and I'm already dreading work tomorrow.

Damn, when did I start bitching so much? Heh, I guess I always have, but now you all get to listen to it.

Well, good luck and happiness to all.

Later,

T.

4 comments:

lady godiva said...

hi T
miss me yet?

that dessert sounded delish....can i have some?
i can't read all of you now - i just stopped by for a quick fix...later T
-k

Kelwhy said...

Soooo....does he have a thing for chocolate or what? Woah...

T.J. said...

I think he must.

But then, so do I. I did eat the entire piece.

Missing you horribly Bear. Get home.

T.

Beth said...

Damn, T. Sounds like me on Labor day. :-X

Cake *does* sound delish. *licks lips*

COME HOME, BEAR!! *pines*