Thursday, September 02, 2004

This space intentionally left blank

So, another Thursday has arrived. As always, I face it with some measure of trepedation. I'm sending out uber props to Sprizee. She is my new bestest, bestest friend for ever and ever.

She has graced me with a gmail accout. Woo Hoo....I'm back on the bleeding edge of hip. That line was for you, Kbear. I'm in the process of making S a certificate to the effect.

I may be seing R on Sunday. There's a barbeque planned, and she's going to fix the storage shed for us. Did I mention she works construction? I think I did. I wish I could get my fucking computer to recognize my fucking digital camera. I'll snap a couple shots, if I can, and see if I can get them uploaded. Failing that, I may break out one of my 35's.

That's a hassle tho. Have to process and then scan. Not that I don't have access to a scanner. Hell, there's a Cannon 5080C color scanner on my desk. It was a cheap one. Only cost about 10 grand. Wish I had one on my desk at home.....

On my second cuppa, which you can take to mean that I got up on time today. I spent my morning productively too. I made coffee, read and commented on other blogs, and now I'm giving you all some more useless knowledge about me and my day. I'm already clean, for those wondering about a shower. I took one last night.

My hair's a mess, of course, and will prolly spend the day looking like a horse's ass. Or, at least a pony's ass. Oh, btw, if any of you want it, the new addy's Kvenya@gmail.com. For those of you wondering, Kvenya is the name of my main character in EverQuest.

Sad, I know. One of these days, I'll prolly subject you to a rambling diatribe on EQ. It really is my favorite video game of all time, and I remember putting quarters in a Pong machine, for fuck's sake.

Well, it's a quarter after, and time to don the armor.

Later,

T.

6 comments:

lady godiva said...

thanks for the line T...
i loved it
hhmmm...when i get back there will be pics to check...cool.
good luck with the shed fixing...

Sandra Vahtel said...

Have you tried construction-related pick up lines on R yet? Like 'hey, baby, can I frame your shed?' Or maybe "can I come over and grout your tile?" Well, that's not really construction-y, is it? Uhh...forget it.
Your new gmail account wouldn't come with any invitations, would it?

T.J. said...

Well, I suppose I could say something like 'Wanna get nailed by a real stud', or 'That's not a hammer in my pocket, I'm just glad to see you.'

And no, sadly, I was one of the invites that S got, and it was good for one account only...sorry

T.

T.J. said...

And don't worry Murph...much like Sprizee, I'm going to dedicate an entire post to answering your Carson City question.

T.

Beth said...

Okay. I'm a TOTAL ninny and completely not cool. What's the hype about Gmail??

*stares blondely*

(although I am SOOOO far from blonde)

Anonymous said...

Well, it's in beta now, so hard to get. It's put out by google, and they're giving you 1gig of storage space.
Pretty sweet for free web mail.

gmailT.