Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Going humpless once again.

Well, the symptoms have abated somewhat. No sore throat when I woke up this morning, and that's a good thing. I know I've been lagging on my posts (woo hoo post 100 here) but I've been reading all of yours.

I've even made a comment or three.

In other news, the db from hell's done. YAY!!! At least my part is. Now I'm doing a scanning job. Much less boring. Still a bit boring, as the documents are all about emmisions from smokestacks and the like. It's for the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Pretty dry.

Not that I read them. I glance tho.

The countdown seems to be taking forever. In two days, I'll be a month from vacay. I can hardly wait. Next year's gonna be a kick too. Disneyland's turning 50. Space Mountain's been down for like 2 years running (still) to revamp it. I hear they're putting a loop in. That will/would be so cool.

Well, if I'm going to get any reading done, I better dash. I may post later, if the walk home doesn't kill me, that is.

Oh, and Suse, I know it's an oxymoron. Kinda fun that.

El poquito grande,

T.

No comments: