Thursday, September 16, 2004

I can't think of a title

A few things:

  1. I've been asked (at least twice now) if I was serious when I was handing out a compliment. For future reference, I hardly ever joke like that. If I say something nice, I mean it.

  2. When you come here, expect a bit more, shall we say, wisecrackery? Even then tho, it will seldom be at the expense of anyone else. Except celebrities. They're crying out to be made fun of.

  3. I'm really glad that I've met all of you, and I thank you all for coming to, and commenting on, my little diatribes.



It's good to have a place, a time. Somewhere/when where I know I have to write. I'm writing so much more now. Here, on paper, in my head. Having someplace to flop it down is nice.

I'm going to type in an EverQuest story that I wrote. It's about my Necromancer. When I'm done, I'll post it.

Stay tuned.

T.


No comments: