Sunday, September 05, 2004

So....it's 1 o'clock in the morning, and my day has finally released me.

I'm much more relaxed than I was earlier. My days just seem to intricately complicate themselves without any help from me.

The highlights? I got pressed into service retrieving the materiel to repair our storage shed. Heh.... The funny part about that? D bought the wrong size 2 x 4's. After he went back and exchanged them, he found out he bought the wrong height siding.

He quit shortly after that.

Says he's going to fix it tomorrow. We'll see.

Heh, so worse for him than me, as I only went for the first trip.

R stopped by, and that turned into an event that spiraled out from a simple visit into a 3 hour event of such proportions, that I have not the words to describe.

Couple that with the beer, the lack of sleep, and the walk to the Lebensmittesgeschaft at like 8:00 a.m., and you begin to understand the day I had. I just finally got to take a deep breath.

I held it too long and almost passed out, but that's beside the point.

I'm really going to make that list....Prolly post tomorrow...kinda wrecked tonight.

Later,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

The Lebewhatsit?

*tossels your hair*

Hope today is better for ya hun.

Where's my bone?

;)

Anonymous said...

Heh.

That's German for grocery store. I was feeling so international last night.

Way over here in Nevada...that's where your bone is.

Grin.

T.

Beth said...

*smirks*