Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hummpy hump day to you

Hummpy hump day to you
Hummpy hump day dear friends
Hummpy hump day to you

Heh. Humpday. Week's half over, and I'm another day closer to vacation. God, when I'm paying for it, and we need money by such and such a date, it seems to be lumbering along like a freight train. Now that it's paid for, and I'm waiting to go, it's taking forever.


I'm going to date myself a bit here, but do any of you remember the great 'Ice' rap invasion of the early-mid 90's? It was insane. Almost overnight, there was this entire crew of, well, I hate to call them muscians, because I don't really consider what they do music, going my the name 'Ice' something. Or something 'Ice'. If you ask me, it was all pretty lame.

But, of course, nobody ever asks. It must be because they know what kind of sarcasm they're going to get. I was working at a photo lab in Walnut Creek, CA at the time, and we used to come up with what we called: The Least Popular 'Ice' Rap names.

So, in the grand tradition of David Letterman, here are the Top Ten Least Popular 'Ice' Rap Names:




10. Ice Water

9. Ice 'D' Tea

8. Ice Scraper

7. Ice Box

6. Ice Latte

5. Ice Cream Sundae

4. Ice Cube Tray

3. Ice Bucket

2. Ice Milk

And, the number one, least popular 'Ice' rap names:






1. Ice Maker



Yeah, silly, I know, but I'm in a hurry this morning. I'm not going to be late today.

T.

No comments: