Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Button, button, who's got the button?

Tuesday.

One day closer to the weekend. The tedium at work continues. I swear, that db's gonna be the death of me.

Terminator 2 is on. One of the better sequels (is that spelled right?...i don't care), I must say. I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get any writing done is to do it before I read anyone else's blog.

I get so swept up in it all, that before I know it, I've been at the screen for 3 hours, and written nothing. Well, except for comments on all of your blogs.

Don't you just love getting comments? I sure do.

Oh yeah, here's one for you to comment on. I find myself in a bit of a quandry. You may remember me mentioning R stopping by...I think it was Monday...for dinner. Well, I was blogging when she got here, and she came upstairs to find me. Of course I told her what I was doing, I mean, she knows I blog.

Now, the dilemma. She told me she wants to read it.

Ack!!

I'm really not sure...I mean, hell...I don't know what I mean. For me, coherent thought and R are not often in the same room. She just left btw. Strangely enough, she walked into dinner tonight too.

Enchiladas, if you're curious.

So, yeah, I don't know what to do about R. I think I may have missed my window. You know, the 'before we're too good of friends to have sex' window. I seem to do that a lot. Don't know if I'm slow on the uptake, or just too much a gentleman somtimes.

And I mean that both ways, don't get me wrong. It's not just women that can get to that point. My friend Tammy is a perfect example. She's gorgeous. Ex-gymnast. Norweigian descent. Hay colored hair. Ice blue eyes. Helen of Troy only wishes.

The thought of making out with her makes me physically ill. I don't mean that in a bad way, understand. We're just too close.

There was a time, when Tammy needed a place to stay, and she moved into the House. You know the house. The coffee joanzed house. Well, Tammy and I shared a bedroom. A small one. We slept together for 6 months. And that's all we did. Hell, I remember the first time she hugged me.

I think we'd known each other about 2 or 3 years, and hadn't seen each other in ages. She ran up to me, threw her arms around me, and hugged me. It was the best hug I'd ever had. But, in some small way, even that felt a bit awkward, almost too intimate.

I haven't seen Tammy in a while. 2 years maybe. She lives in Socal, so I'm going to try to hook sommat on the Dland trip. Oh, there is that.

I've been talking to Da Goddess about maybe meeting for a drink or a dozen in LA sometime during the first week of November. Anyone else interested?

Ok, almost 10...gonna go read....maybe you'll get a visit from me. Hell, I may even blog again. Stranger things have happened.

T.

No comments: