Monday, September 13, 2004

Dripping wet and naked

That's a fair description of me at the moment. I just got out of the shower to find out that we don't have any fucking coffee.

Great way to start the day, I have to say.

I've been doing a lot of thinking these past few days. Since I started this blog, actually. Just writing every day or so, knowing that there are people out there that actually make time to come see if I've said anything, makes me feel good.

I've got some ideas for upcoming posts that are going to be monster long, so brace yourselves.

It's about to get bumpy in here.

Bcq,

T.

2 comments:

lady godiva said...

no coffee???
aagghh!!!!

as for the standing wet and naked...duh...
i seem to do that more often now
and
as for the bumpy ride...
i am not as fragile as i seem - give me your best shot

Anonymous said...

you gotta get yourself haloscan comments or something. this blogger comment thingy sucks. I'm just saying.

ASB