Monday, September 13, 2004

Well, I know that technically, football's not over yet...

But as it's just the Packers, and the Panthers, neither of which team I care much about I thought I'd post. 'Sides, North Shore's on in like 15, and there's no way I'm missing it to watch either of them.

Watching the tail end of Everybody Loves Raymond atm, waiting for my show.

Monday treated me pretty well, after all. I'm still working with the same database, but now, at least, I'm qc'ing it, and it's less repetitive. Still pretty dry stuff. I swear, if I have to type the words Tentative Subdivision one more time, I think I'm going to tear my fingers off.

Now, I'm no slouch at the keyboard, I mean, I prolly churn out 50-60 wpm, if I'm on a roll, but for some reason, those two words tentative, and subdivision, when I try to type them make my hands go funky, and I have to almost stop to type them.

I only just found this out, of course, because, in the course of my normal day, I use those words, oh, like...ah...never. Of course, over the course of the last few days at work, I've had to type them. Alot. Like every 5 or 10 minutes.

Now, you might think that I'm exaggerating, but I can assure you I'm not. I'm working with public health documents, mostly to do with water and sewer. And every housing development out there was, at some point, a tentative subdivision.

Got a post card today from Wind Spirit today.

She sent it to me from London. I was rather amazed, as she just mailed it on the 9th. Pretty fast post from the U.K. It shows various scenens of London...that's it...gonna try to get that scanner up.

Oh, yeah. She has the coolest printing hand. Maybe a sample of that too, pending her approval and the functioning of the scanner.

Heh...I love this show. Tessa is such a bitch. I'd do her tho, don't get me wrong.

Well, let me extend my sympathies to those of you had bad Mondays, and my congradulations to those of you that had good ones. Gonna go downstaris and watch on the good t.v., as Pops has retired. I haven't told you this, but the t.v. in my room is possesed by Satan.

More on that later.

Bcq,

T.

No comments: