Friday, September 03, 2004

How in the hell....

There are now 23 blogs in my favorite blogs folder. How in the hell did that happen?

No wonder I never have any time for blogging/anything. I'm too busy trying to find out what everyone else is doing.

Friday morning, drinking coffee, and trying to psyche myself up for the day. Just make it through, I tell myself. 3 day weekends are the shit. 'Cept that on Tuesday, just like the average Monday, I'm sure I'll be asking "Where did my weekend go?"

That whole 'time flies when you're having fun' thing can kiss my ass.

I may make a list out of those blogs for my site. Some of you reading this are on it. Hell, if you're reading this, I can almost promise that you're on it.

Damn. Time's up.

Later,

T.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be a 3-day weekend, but I also start some much needed holidays today, just in time for hurricane season. I sometimes wonder about my timing, it sucks.

-- Rocketdog

lady godiva said...

that blog folder can be a bitch...no?
talk to you when i get back...
bye T
tissues for your tears are behind the pillow on the couch

Beth said...

Aw. I'll miss you bear-girl! *takes one of the tissues intended for T)

Weeee!! I'm on THE LIST!!! *squeals*

:p

I may let you squeeze by the age restriction. ;p

lady godiva said...

so....havin' a good time yet tonight t?
have 2 for me....i need them
free internet at the hotel though
i am thinking i would rather have free beer.

Beth said...

Kbear- I may have had enough for the both of us. *tipsy grin*

T.J. said...

Whew...managed to get pretty happy last night. Might be the fact that I didn't eat all day, and started pouring beer down my gullet at like 3:30 in the afternoon.

Happily with the exception of waking up with a mouth that tastes like I've been eating socks, there are no ill effects.

And Murphy, I'm serious. Not sure what it is, but I saw you hand/watch/cuff...and it looked really sexy.

T.