Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturday morning, and I'm fucking pissed.

Woke up at 6:00 ish. It's my fucking day off. I should be fucking sleeping.

Now, it's 7:00 ish, and I'm still pissed. I suppose, in at least one way it's good. I should have time to get some of the ton of shit done that I need to. Yeah, like that's gonna happen. I'll sit here and blog/read till who knows when, the prolly log into EQ, just to see who's on...

I'll prolly burn my tomorrow as I rush around and try to get things done.

Not much more to report from yesterday. Only hit 1 4-spot on keno. That's $4.80, or if you're playing one at a time (natch) 96 hands. If the coctail waitress had been faster, I would have been drunker when I got home, but c'est la vie.

I had/have beer here, so it's no big deal. Then my friend H stopped by, and we played some Soul Calibur 2. Then my friend J stopped by 'just cause he was in the area.' He doesn't get in the area much. He's got one of those girlfriends.

All in all, not a bad day, except for the too tired to blog thing.

Oh, had a long chat with ASB about the up and coming joyness that will be my new site. More details on that as they become available.

Damn...got sidetracked reading again. Guess I'll post this, and then get back to it.

Look for more later.

Pulpo Ranchero,

T.

No comments: