Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bring a change of clothing.....

But only if you plan on spending the night.....

I'm in kind of a thoughful mood tonight, and I have to tell you that it's kinda by accident.....

Some time ago, I found Whiskeymarie, who's link is over there ----->

Somewhere in the same time frame (it may have been wm saying that she was her blog crush but dont hold me to that) I added
this blog to my favorites list.

Ok, so it may have been Sizzle that sent me there.

Either way, I wasy trying to hit up WM, and, as BYW is right above it in my favorites list, I opened BYW instead of WM.

You should go read this post.

It kinda makes me feel ok about some of the crap I had to post this month in order to not blow the whole NaBloPoMo thing.....

But, you really should read some of my older shit....it's pretty fucking funny.

Sangre del huevos,

T.

No comments: