Saturday, January 17, 2009

Keep the change.....

So, it's been one of those days.

You know, those do nothing, vegatate as hard as you can, fuck off to the nth degree days?

Yeah, I'm having one of those days.

It started much earlier that I would have liked, but what's new about that?

I've played a ton of PS3, and I watched the movie Wanted.

Have you seen that one?

In case you haven't, I won't spoil it by giving away any plot points, but it's pretty rock fuckin' solid. It's funny, it's action packed, it's got some fucking awesome effects. There are a couple places where you can tell that they're effects, but that's usually the case with most movies.

I'll tell you one thing tho, this movie went a long way towards convincing me that Angelina Jolie is the hottest fucking thing on the planet.

She shows plenty of skin, of course, and that's great too, but all her ink (not sure if there was any added for the movie but all the ones i know about her having i saw)....her eyes....I could get lost in those eyes.....

Wait...where was I?

Oh, yeah

I got that for Christmas, and I just watched it. And, I think I'm going to watch it again. Not sure when I'm going to get around to that, but that's the beauty of a day off, I can do things when I want to.

Well, I'm off to fuck off some more.

Huevos con fuego,

T.

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

I'm witt' chu on the Fuckin' off thing!
My horriblescope this morning said that I deserved a day to do something creative that I enjoyed, so I'm resolved to update a bunch of web pages and Blogs that I've been neglecting the whole time I was on the road,(3 years), I've found a couple that I haven't touched since just after 9/11, so you know those need some major modernization !Links Later, Herm