Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've had a change of heart.....

No, not really.

It's just another in the loooong line of 'change phrases' that I've come up with for this month's posting frenzy.

So, yeah, I guess I've decided to go ahead and try to do February too.

I mean, I can't let down my public, right?

I don't really have much today, and that's the only problem with posting every day. Some days nothing happens that's really worth sharing. I mean, do you really want to know that I went to the motorcycle shop next door and got boxes and packing material from them?

I didn't think so.

Or that Pops got a couple new tires for the car?

Yeah, it's not earth-shattering. Hell, it's hardly worth mentioning.

Just about the only other thing that happened today was that since Pops had to have the car to put tires on her, I walked to/from work.

I know, right? I'll bet y'all can barely contain your excitement.

Ok, take a deep breath....and another.....try and stop your hands from shaking...

There you go.

See what happens when I drop these bombshell events? You really should be taking your heart meds, because I don't want to be responsible if something happens to you.

El camino real,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

It's about damn time you started following me, ffs.

I'm just sayin'.

You know I will always read your senseless drivel, er... I mean, blog.

Yeah, I *heart* you that much. ;)

*hearty humps*

T.J. said...

Well, you know I've always been more of a 'leader' than a 'follower.'

T.