Friday, January 09, 2009

I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do

Well, the cat's out of the bag, so I can tell you all the my son arrived unexpectedly. He gave a friend of his a ride to (to redding ca) and since he was 'in the neighborhood,' he stopped by to hang out here for a few days.

It's been tough not talking about it, but since everyone I wanted to surprise/trip out knows that he's now, I can end the suspense.

Or something like that.

We went over to J's house last night, hung out and played some vids. Since there was some drinking involved, we just crashed there. We had a cool walk home (took a cab over) and took some pictures. It was a good walk.

Right now, we're going to play some Fallout 3, so I'll leave you now.

Como las vaca,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome.

Have fun!

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

So I leave it up to Youuuuuuuuu...

I'm singing.

T.J. said...

Kat: It was very fun.

PSP: Grin...I'm glad someone's singing along.....

T.