Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We've changed all that.....

All that stuff you thought you knew about those things?

Yeah, we've changed all that.

Actually, that's a quote from Molière, and if you've ever read The Physician in Spite of Himself , perhaps you'll remember it.

Or if you haven't, you won't.

Either way, I can't believe it took me almost a month to remember that one. I was doing research for a paper on the famous Mr. M when I stumbled across the quote, and another that I think I blogged about before (ill have to check) and when we actually had to read the play for my Lit class, I can't tell you how funny it was in context.

So, yeah...

NaBloPoMo has sent out emails for the February topic, and it is 'want.'

Now, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things I want, I just don't know if I have it in me to not fuck up for another 28 days in a row (that is if i don't miss one of the last 4 days in jan) cause this shit's fucking hard.

Not the actual posting, of course. As most of you know, I have no problem finding something to talk/rant/bitch about, but the whole 'you have to do it every day' thing can be a bit troublesome.

Again, not for a lack of something to talk/rant/bitch about, but because if I forget (which happens) I feel like a total dipshit/moron/slacker for not posting on a particular day.

Is that normal?

Do the rest of you worry about this shit?

I didn't think so.

Bese el cielo,

T.

5 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Hey. I'm drunk, but now is a good time to tell you. i like you and your posts make me happy. post on want. I'll read it.

Bese and tnago and stuff (I am veru drunk)

PSP

T.J. said...

Wow.

That's high praise. I'm glad my posts make you happy.

And, I'm not sure, but I think that's my first ever 'drunkomment.'

See what I did there?

Beth said...

That was very clever, T-Man. Sharp as a tack.

About your post. That is EXACTLY why I am not doing NaBloPoMo. It was fun last year, but I fucked up. I can't handle the pressure dude. As it is, I often feel guilty after not posting for a couple days. Sigh.

Looks like PSP has got the hots for you, my dear. ;) We usually spill our guts when drunkommenting.

*snickers*

*humpday humps*

HoosierHerm said...

Ditto on the Drunkomments kudos !
Pretty quick, but then I've done enough brain-storming with you to expect that,..although, it's not as kickin' without the accents ! LoL

Now, What do I want to say about the "Want" posts? I want to recall what I wanted to say, but I find myself wanting in the short-term memory department,...wonder what caused that ??:-> Couldn't be all that weed I used to want !

Change of subject; How did you like all those photo linx I sent ya ? Find any keepers there ? I wasted a whole nuther night surfing with that Stumbled Upon thingy ! It was time well wasted, and I even got to review a half-dozen sites that nobody on Stumble had seen before ! Yeah Me !

T.J. said...

Kat: I know, right? Oh, and PSP...I'm pretty sure she thinks of me like a brother....

Herm: I hung out there for a bit, but I've been fighting the creeping craps, so I don't spend as much time at the keyboard as I usually do.

T.