Friday, January 02, 2009

A change in the weather.....

As I type this, there's a driving rainstorm going on.

We've had pretty hellacious wind since sometime last night, and within the last hour and a half or so, it's brought a good amount of rain with it as well.

I had planned on doing a bit of a photo walk today, but now, not so much.

Instead, I'm going to take care of something I overlooked recently. You see, my hawt internet friend Kelwhy tagged me the other day, and even tho I usually make a practice of taking the tag, somehow, I forgot.

Sorry, Kel.

So, without further ado, I bring you:

7 Things You Always Wanted to Know, but Were Afraid to Ask

I have been tagged by Kelwhy to list 7 random/odd/quirky things about myself, I guess she didn't realize that to narrow it down to JUST 7 things would be awfully hard for me... but here I go...


I have to have something to read while I'm eating. I'm not sure why, but if I'm eating, 9 times out of 10 I'm reading something too.

I almost always mute commericals on tv. The annoying ones?...yeah, they get the button every time, but most of the others get it..

In somewhat Monkish fashion, I have a tendency to hit/smack signposts when I'm walking. Not sure why, really, I just do.

I can juggle..

I collect dirt. Perhaps I should explain that. Whenever I (or someone i know) go somewhere (the beach another country another state) I take, (or ask them to) a sample of the local sand/dirt. Here's a bottle that contains Mexico, California, and Greece:




I pick a lot of things up off the ground. Rocks, fasteners (screws bolts nails), anything I can't immediately identify, really. Most of said items end up coming home with me. In fact, I've been thinking about dedicating a post to it. Stay tuned.

My blood type is O-, which makes me a universal donor. Blood I donate can be used by people of any blood type. The downside of this is, I can only have 0-. Anything else will kill me.

Use this knowledge well, young Padiwan, for it will be of benefit to you in the future.....

Ok, on to the rules:

+ link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.

+ share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.

+ tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.

+ let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or twitter.

Now, normally, I always pass tags along, but prompted by the topic of the month, I'm going to just throw it open. Any and all that read are invited to play. If you have a go, let me know.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

2.kidsnme said...

I'm thinking we need to send you a sample of dirt from CO. rockies some time soon.