Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Changing gears.....

So, tomorrow's my Friday, and I anticipate a great 2 days off, capped by my birthday on Monday.

I still have work tomorrow, but I've already started thinking about my days off. I've made plans to go to my Technical Advisor's house tomorrow, and I can only imagine fun things will come from that....

Also on tap for the 'weekend' is a trip to the firing range.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure enjoy going out and popping off a few rounds. I think I can find the money for a cleaning kit, so I'll prolly get to shoot my SKS for the first time.

If any of you have any free time, feel free to txt/call me, and you can come along.

I'm right in the middle of watching Jersey Girl, which,-if you haven't seen it-, isn't half bad, but then I'm totally in love with Kevin Smith, so you prolly ought to take that into account.

And, it does contain one of my 'listers', so that makes me even more biased. Oh, and she takes her top off. I mean, she's wearing a bra, but still.....

Where was I?

Danza con pescados,

T.

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I did not know that about you!! One more reason we are twins separated at birth.

I talked to him on the phone one time.

Kevin Smith, I mean.

I totally dorked out and started giving him advice.

IMAGINE.

I love you more now.

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

Dude. You've just been spammed. That 'goooooood girl' has made her rounds.

Anywho...

Whatever.

Muah.