Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Starting something for a change

So, I was google image surfing last night, and I stumbled upon this thread, and it got me to thinking....

If/when the Zombie Apocalypse comes, what would your:

1. Main weapon
2. Backup weapon
3. Vehicle
4. Babe/Hunk to repopulate earth with
5. Theme song
6. Battle cry

Ok, now the rules: If you choose to participate, please leave a comment to the effect, and please post a link to my post about it.

Pretty simple, huh?

Ok, since this is my first time ever starting a meme, I'll begin.

1. Well, it's hard to argue with:

Nice gun.

so I'll go with the M-4.

2. A nice, heavy machete

3. The Porsche 959.

4. Angelina Jolie. I mean, did you expect anything else?

5.

6. 'There's no need to fear, Underdog is here.'

Ok, so there you have it. Of course, if it really happens, I'll have substansitally more gear than that, provided, of course I wasn't one of the zombies. I mean, if it comes after I die...

Well, one of you may have to blow my head off.

I put my envelopes together last night, so all of you keep an eye on your boxes.

Or slots.

Wow, neither one of those sounds good.....

El gato del fuego,

T.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm going to have to give this one some thought.

I've always got my eye on my box/slot.

MUAHAHAHA.

:-*

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I played! Booyah!

T.J. said...

Kat: Take as long as you need.

PSP: I checked out your entry. VW Thing ftw!!

T.

Beth said...

Update: I got nothin'

:p

T.J. said...

Tsk, tsk.

:/