Sunday, January 04, 2009

A change of venue...

Well, not exactly venue I guess, but I did change the header picture....and this is my venue, so to speak....

Anyhow.

Herman, do you remember our tiny zen garden? Well, the penny is leaning on that, and standing on one of the red bamboo placemats we have on our coffee table.

Lynn: Re: your comment....And you haven't because?....

On to other things.

My 'bu's under the weather. I'm sorry to say, she's in the final stages of an illness, and the prognosis is not good. Well, for the front axles, that is. I can't really complain, however; I was told this was a problem ages ago, and it's finally gotten to the point that she needs to see the doctor.

I limped her to work today, praying (and telling her what a good girl she was) all the way. I'm happy to report that we arrived safely. Sadly, it's going to be at least 2 days until J (the mechanic thats going to be doing the work) will be at work, thus, 2 days until said parts can be ordered.

What does this mean for me? Why, at least a few days of physical excercise i.e. walking to work. I don't mind walking. In fact, I kinda like it. Throw in an iPod? Yeah, I'm good to go. About the only thing that will really result from this is that I'll be up and moving about an hour earlier in the morning.

At least Pops had enough socked away to buy the parts, so all I have to come up with is labor....

Tacos de la Muerte,

T.

4 comments:

2.kidsnme said...

because I had no idea you collected DIRT SAMPLES....lol.

Beth said...

Poor 'bu.

I'm a bit under the weather myself.
*sniff snarf snurp*

Ah yes. Good times.

T.J. said...

Lynn: Well, now ya know.

Kat: That sucks.

T.

HoosierHerm said...

O.K. T,I was pretty sure that was a rubber shoe sole, but now I can see that it's that Faux marble stuff that holds the Banzai. It's still a pretty cool shot, and I'm gonna try some similar shots with my cool tripod you gave me !