Sunday, January 18, 2009

The times, they are a changin'.....

So, this past Friday, Pops and I went out to take care of a few things.

We got a couple money orders, and blew a few dollars at Wally World. Next on the agenda for me was a trip to Michael's...not, not my son's house...the craft store. I was on the hunt for some clay tools, but they didn't have what I was looking for.

Pops didn't really want to go to M's, so I dropped him at World Market while I went on my hunt.

It didn't take me all that long to realize that what they had, and what I was willing to pay for same was a lose lose, so I headed down to find Pops in his store. I found him, let him know I was in the store, and then started wandering around.

There was a metric fuckton of cool stuff, but that's no surprise. All I ended up buying tho was incense. I've always liked incense, and burn it when I think about it. I bought 3 kinds, but I'm only going to tell you about one.....

Not that they don't all have their place, but one that I found...It's like none I've ever smelled before. No matter where you light it (my room bathroom popss room) you can smell it throughout the house. Not only is it a soothing, exotic, nearly intoxicating aroma, but it's got presence.

What is the name of this wonder, you ask? Well, it's called Nag Champa, and what can I say, but it's the bawlm.

Ok, on to other things:

Herm: I do NOT have your home addy email kvenya at gmail dot com

PSP: Of course you're getting some. What would have ever made you think you wouldn't? Does that Triumph tape work? Heh.

The rest of you: Send me an address, damnit. This goes for you, Kelwhy, H (if youre still reading), Sue, Em, Actionword, and all the rest of you.

Huevos sin blancos,

T.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

A friend of mine gave me some of this incense a while back. I had my doubts, but, holy cow- soooo good.
You're right- it really does have "presence".
Good stuff.

T.J. said...

Heh....We already ran out and had to go buy more.

Found sticks to go along with the cones, and it's just as good.

T.