Monday, January 05, 2009

Changes aren't permanent, but change is...

Did some of you just think 'what a Rush?'

Well, if you didn't, you're not Rush fans.

And I'm not taking about the pasty white bastard either.

Anyhow, something really cool and really trippy happened today, but I can't really go into details.

Not because I don't want to share, but because I want to keep some secrets from a few of you.

I know that doesn't make any sense, but this is my blog, so fuck you.

No, not really...I didn't mean that.

Or did I?

Hell, half the time, I don't even know anymore.

Puercos y cochinas,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

WTF? Are you going to keep it from ME even? That's just not right, dude.

After I gave you the best textual relations of my life.

I see how you are.

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!!!!

(I'm rooting for the maples)