Saturday, January 31, 2009

They could be fascist anarchists, and it still wouldn't change the fact that I don't have a car.....

So here we are.

The end of January, and I finally managed to do one of the monthly topics all the way through. The closest I got before was with my series of 'letter' posts.

Wasn't that fun?

This month has been all about change, and, while writing about it, I have experienced it as well. I mean, haven't we all changed this month?

At least a little?

So, here we are.

This month has seen the 22nd anniversary of my 21st birthday (thanks again for the wishes all), a visit from my son, some rain, some snow, some laughter, some tears, some sunshine, and some bitter cold.

I've made it through, and so have you, and I guess that's what really matters. Making it through. I know I joke and rant and swear alot on here, but I also have my deeply held beliefs, and at times I share those too.

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate that you come hang out and read this stuff. I'm constantly amazed at how important we can become to each other through such a tenous connection, but I'm also grateful for it. It makes me feel good when I see a comment (or even a visit) from one of my 'blog posse.'

So, thanks, all of you.

*muah*




In other news.....

Tomorrow starts the 'Want List,' or the next NaBloPoMo thing. Now, just so that I don't scare you all away thinking that the next 28 days are going to be full of me begging and pleading for all the goodies in the world, I promise I won't beg.

And I'll only show you one thing a day that I want.....At the end of the month, you will have 28 items from which to choose, and with which to shower me.....

I also wanted to ask if y'all noticed that I changed my sign off phrase this month. Several times, actually. I thought that I'd 'change' that for the month too. If you didn't notice, go back and check them out.

There are some pretty funny ones.

Amor del mono,

T.

5 comments:

2.kidsnme said...

I did notice you changed your sign off as a matter a fact. Don't take this the wrong way whomever reads it but....reading your blog is one of the things that has helped me through this month.....thank you T...I owe you more than you'll ever know. & when kids & I back home in NV I'll bring over the elk & dirt first thing...lol.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

F.B... You're my hero.

T.J. said...

And now, I love you a little more....

I saw you commented, and I was like 'she had to get it...she had to get it....' and you did.

*muah*

T.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I just didn't want to give it away to everybody else. Note that I did not show such compassionate resistance today.

I really do think we are twins, separated by some kind of wrinkle in time, or some such.

T.J. said...

Time twins...Yeah, I'm down with the concept...and as far as 'giving away the secret' I'm not sure anyone else even knew it was a quote, so it's all good.

Heh.

Feel free to shout them out when you know them. I mean if anyone else knows, they won't see your answer until they go to comment anyhow....

T.