Saturday, January 24, 2009

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.....

At least that's what they tell me.

My day hasn't been nearly as gloomy as the title suggests...well not on a personal level anyhow.

It has been overcast and rainy today, but that's actually a plus in my book.

No, I'm pretty much just trying to find any thing that has the word change in it.

I'm feeling better, so that's a plus, even if I'm not 100% yet. Pops made some chiken soup yesterday, and I think it's doing it's job. I've already had 3 bowls.

Yes, it's that good.

It's prolly what I'll have for dinner too.

Sadly, other than that, there's not much else going on. I played some eq (duh), watched a couple movies, and I'm getting ready to play with some clay, but that's about it.

Aren't days off the best?

Yeah, I think so too.

Queso y zapatos,

T.

No comments: