Friday, January 23, 2009

Changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes.....

I'm rapidly running out of 'change' tities.

That one there is from a Jimmy Buffett song called...well, if you read the title of my blog, you know what the song's called.

I'm not going to put the lyrics on here, but if you want to read them, they're pretty easy to find.

I'm feelin' kinda crappy, and have been for a couple days now, so there won't be much here today. I'm pretty sure I'm fighting a head cold, but there's some 'i feel like pukin' goin' on too.

I haven't actually driven the porcelain bus, but.....

Ok, I just zoned out for like 2 minutes trying to come up with something to say, so maybe I'll end this before I just pass out at the keyboard or something.

Casa con bueno,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I hope you feel better soon, babe.

Smooches n stuff. Humps included.

2.kidsnme said...

Hope your feeling better. Kids and I do ok alls considered. Hope pops dont catch what you got though. Take care.