Friday, January 30, 2009

A Changing of the Guard.....

Again, the title is much more dramatic than the post.....

So, we're down to the very end of it.

Well, January that is.

A lot has happened this month, not the least of which was a visit from Michael.

It was pretty badass having him here for my bday.

Oh, and a changeupdate....he's supposed to be sending me more, so those of you that asked, be prepared for a second shipment.




In other news, I found a mistake in a movie.....

Yeah, big surprise, right?

This one tho....I mean....fuck...

Ok, have you seen the movie Juno? Well, as usual, I was late to the trough on this one, and only watched it for the first time like....I don't know, 4 or 5 days ago.... So, I'm watching it, and likin' it a lot, but I knew I didn't have enough time to watch the whole thing 'cause I had to be at work before it ended, and I'm runnin' around trying to get as ready as I can, so I can watch as much as I can....

I then I get not one, but two phone calls that required me to go downstairs and give Pops the phone.....

I mean, the world was conspiring to keep me from watching the thing, and then it happened.

Juno began explaining to Jason Bateman's character that her father had gone though a period where he was into Greek and Roman mythology, and named her after Juno, Zeus's wife.

Ok, now bear with me. I, too, went though my 'mythology' phase, and I saw through this immediately. Zeus, a Greek god, would not, and in fact could not have married Juno, a Roman goddess.....

Don't belive me?

Hah!! Look it up.

G'wan, I dare ya.

Now, that being said, I fucking love this movie. There are so many fucking kickass lines in this movie, that it borders on the obscene. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

Cincuenta del la luna,

T.

ps oh and i totally forgot to put this link in here foamy is sooooooo kewl turn down your speakers its kina nsfw
t.

1 comment:

2.kidsnme said...

Not suprised YOU would find a mistake in a movie. I'm sure it happens often...lol. You are right though Zeus wife was Hera not Juno...lol.