Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Change the channel, you moron.....

Ok, so that really doesn't mean anything, but I does have the word change in it.

So, my son left for California this am, and I'm happy to report that he made it home safe and sound. In fact, I'm on the phone with him as I type this.

In the next day or so, I'm going to call upon you, my faithful readers, and ask a favor of you. It's a small favor, and will require very little effort on your part, but it's important to me.

And my son.

I'm sure it will require some set up, and prolly some background story too, as I honestly can't remember what, if anything, I posted about the things he went through.

And, with that enigmatic forshadowing, I'm going to leave you.....

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'll see what I can do.