Saturday, January 03, 2009

A penny for your thoughts.....

I mean, pennies are change, right?

Ok, so I had to call it something.

I'm actually working on a list of 'change' titles, using common phrases.

A change of heart.

A change of venue.

A change in focus.

All of these and more will be yours for the asking in the coming days. Also, in an effort to change my habits with regards to blogging (again) I'm going to try to write something that is actually related to the title.

I know, right?

But, it's time for a change.

Pinata de la jolla,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Cool header. I'm definitely ready for change, dude. Of all kinds. Only positive change, though. So let me rephrase that.

I'm definitely ready for all kinds of positive change, dude.

*happy new year humps*

P.S. CHARGERS ROCK!!

HoosierHerm said...

I agree that that is a cool header. I'm just trying to figure out what the background is?
Let me guess: I thinks the penny is sitting on a piece of red cloth, and leaning against the sole of a shoe ? Or, if it's a shoe, maybe it's a piece of red rug ??
Help Me out here Man