Thursday, November 01, 2007

Andie's gonna be jealous.....

You see, Dave, my roomie offered to finance a trip to the Gold Dust the night before last. And, after a nod from the Keno gods, I cashed out 80 bucks, with which I liberatted a copy of this game.

What can I say?

The graphics are sick, the gameplay is fluid, and you better hope you've played one of the prequels, because if you don't know what you're doing, you could get lost very fast.

So, attribute my short post to the fact that I'm going to try and get some play time before I go to work.....

Fiesta con fuego,

T.

1 comment:

AndiePandie said...

Wheee! I just saw this post btw. :) I'm off today to go watch some bando fighting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bando

Then I'm coming home and playing. I'm still on my first round and at the fourth planet. I'm very pleased with this game! Much better than Up Your Arsenal which while good, had some things I didn't like. So far? This game is aces! How far are you in your second go through?