Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What the Hell's a Jigawatt?

Man, what a day.

It was busy as fuck at work, and I'm worn the fuck out.

The only saving grace is that Dave wanted to front me for a bit of video keno, and I was lucky enough to cash out 50 bucks.

That's not a ton of money, but when you started broke, it does have some appeal.

Tomorrow is Turkeyday at the sis's house, as I've told you. Pops (the poor bastard) has to be up at the ass crack of dawn to start cooking, as we're shooting for a 1pm dinner time.

Is it still dinner if you have it at 1pm? I'm not sure. By the clock, that's lunch as far as I can tell.

Maybe tomorrow I'll post some things I'm thankful for.

Oh, and Happy Birthday again, Michael.

Love and rockets,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Back to the Future??

T.J. said...

Woo Hoo!!!

You got one!!!