Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My name is Violet, and I was born into a world you might not understand.

A couple things today.

Firstly, I found out that Greg's services are going to be over the hill in CA. It's like a 2 hour drive from here. I've already googled the directions, so I'll be able to find it easy.

Not so easy is going to be the event itself. I'm doing alright with it now, but I still have my moments. A certain song will trigger a memory.

Or a movie.

Or just a random thought will lead to one that leads back around to Greg.

I can usually stop the tears, but not always.

In lighter news, I got another one of those 'why in the hell are you hitting my site' hits today:



I mean, I'm flattered that the President of the University of California stopped by (or at least someone in his office did), but what in the FUCK could I possibly have said or referenced that would have brought him here?

Oh, and by the way, that whole 'Frankenboxing' post from yesterday kinda came back to bite me in the ass today. One of the things that we just sold was a keyboard. This isn't exactly the one that I sold, but it's close enough for government work.

It took me the better part of my day to do it. First, I had to disassemble it. That was the easy part.

I won't bore you with all the details, but I will tell you that I had to put the pieces into 3 different boxes, and they weighed 14, 16, and 68 pounds.

Yes, you read that right 68 FUCKING pounds.

Needless to say, I'm a bit miffed at that particular item.

The good news is that we got $405 for it. Not that I get the money or anything, but at least I made the store money.

Ok, I've done all the damage I can here for the night.....

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Daaaaang.

That is all.

*humps you with gusto*