Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sick as a dog, day two...

I really hate calling in sick.

No, really. I feel like shit (even more that just being sick) because I feel like whomever I get when I call in is trying to hear if I'm really sick, or if there's fun going on in the background, like I'm callin in to party all day or something.

As you might have guessed, I just called work and told them that I actually feel worse today than I did yesterday, at which point, T, my manager (who shared my birthday did i tell you that) actually heard my voice and said 'eew.'

She then proceeded to tell me not to come in, because they'd rather have me stay home than infect everybody at work.

It was one of the most plesant call ins I've ever had.

I love my new job.

Now, if I could just stop wanting everything in the store, I'd be set.

In other news, at Poppa's prompting, I bought a new printer yesterday. Acutally, it's a priter/fax/scanner. It's a Canon PIXMA MX300, and so far it seems to be pretty cool.

I haven't tried out the scanner or fax yet (who do i have to fax i mean really), but the printer is pretty much the shit.

I'm having a vision of my future....I see....Theraflu....

That's all.

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I hope you feel better, sugar biscuit.

*hugs from afar 'cause I don't want your cooties*

:D

T.J. said...

Mmmmm....Long distance hugs.....

I'm feeling a bit better, but not enough to go to work today.....

See today's post.

T.