Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ratchet and Clank fucking rocks.....

Just thought I'd let you know.

I figure I'm halfway through, maybe more, but sometimes it's hard to tell with the R & C games. I've been playing it way too much.

I did take some time off today, as it was L's baby shower, and I was the designated photographer.

It was pretty fun, and I ate way too much food. I've never been to a baby shower before, and let me tell you, I've never felt more butch.....

I wish I had more energy tonight, but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow for a more involved post.

Maybe with pix, if I feel up to it.

Ok, time for a quick snack, and bed.

Well, maybe some Ratchet and Clank too, who knows....

Carne del diablo,

T.

2 comments:

AndiePandie said...

Long live Ratchett and Clank! My favorite is looking for the golden bolts and figuring out ways to get them. :)

T.J. said...

I have a few of them so far...not sure how many cause I'm not at home.....

I beat it the first time through this morning before work, and have already started on my second run through.

T.