Thursday, November 22, 2007

Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color?

Ok, so Happy Thanksgiving, and all that.

Poppa's got the bird in the oven (been there since 7) and the smell is driving me batshit. I want to open the oven and just tear into it, raw as it may be. We're going to sis's when the food is done (eta on the turkey is 1ish) and will prolly hang out there for a good bit.

Michael's down at his aunt's house for the holidays, and is going on a mad Black Friday shop tomorrow. I, however, get to work. I may even have to do a bit of 'extra stuff,' like wrapping gifts or showing weapons to people. We're going to be a bit short-staffed, and I offered to lend a hand.

It's a lame post, but that's all I have right now. Perhaps I'll post more later.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

ELF!!

Ironically, I just watched that movie last night. It's one of my new favorite Christmas movies. :D

Hey, it's a post, nonetheless. I don't think it was any lamer than mine.

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

T.J. said...

Two in a row....You're smokin' hot.

In a whole new way.....

T.