Sunday, November 04, 2007

Daylight savings time is stupid.....

I mean, really.

Everyone pulls that 'wow, I get an extra hour of sleep' routine, but it's all bullshit. Your body, if it's in a routine of rising around a certain time, will wake up near the hour earlier time, and you'll be screwed. Your clock may say 5am, but your body still thinks it's 6. Granted, some people may be able to go back to sleep, but if you've woken up, checked the clock and reminded yourself that it's DST, the odds of falling back to sleep are slim.

At least that's how it is for me. Not only do I always wake up earlier that I need to, when this shit is going on, I'm always tired, because my body won't let me sleep that extra hour.

Yeah, it's stupid.

For those of you interested, there's a new Simpson's Treehouse of Horror tonight. I'm going to be watching it, as if you didn't know that.

Oh, and my Raiders lost. Again. What the fuck, guys?

Looks like another 2-14 season.

Oh well, at least Dago lost too.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Bite me hard.

:D

T.J. said...

Just point out the spot, baby.....

T.