Friday, November 16, 2007

She's the coolest girl in school, and everybody worships her, because she's Heaven.

I swear, it seems that my days off are more filled and more tiring than my days on...

I woke up early (no surprise there) and spent basically the whole. Fucking. DAY. Running around shopping.

I'm bushed. We went to Target, WalMart, Trader Joe's, Costco, and Scolari's, one of our local grocery stores. I'm about as tired as I need to be.

I posted this about a year ago, and it never got the comments I thought it should have.

Therefore, I'm making you read it again.

And hey....Comment this time, aight?

Ok, so I'm off tomorrow, and we're slated to go out to breakfast out at Dave's work. The food out there is pretty good. Rumor has it that my sister is going as well, but we'll see.

Sunday, of course, is our little remembrance get together for Greg. I hope I do ok at that. I'm semi-coming to terms with it, and I think I'll be able to maintain my composure, but I'm not making any promises.

I did find out that Michael (my son for those of you new here) and his mom may be coming up for the services. That would be pretty cool.....

I'm going to leave you now, and eat something.

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Hope Sunday is bearable for you and that you can enjoy the memories like the ones that you have been sharing this week. Also, not really getting the whole Dire Straits drinks OJ thing, but I am commenting, because, well, I follow directions like it's nobody's business.

T.J. said...

Not drinking O.J., but predicting the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson, and the ensuing trial.....

T.

Kelwhy said...

i commented too. on the post.

vaya con chili.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Trying one more time: I think... this one...? It reminds me of Saved!, which, if it is, means I am awesome, and if it isn't, means that you should probably watch it because it (Saved!) is pretty awesome, too. Like me.

T.J. said...

Ah...well, I guess I'll have to watch Saved! then, cause this is from Love Actually.....

T.