Thursday, November 08, 2007

What about it, Pretzelman, what's your story?

I've decided to start titling with movie quotes again.

The posts may or may not have anything to do with said movie. It depends on if I have anything else to talk about or not.

I'm still sick. Not as sick as I was, but I still feel like I've been eaten by a coyote and shit off a cliff. In a effort to get a handle on this crap, I'm taking today off as well.

That, combined with it being my Friday will give me 3 days to beat this crap into sumbission.

I hope.

At my sis's behest, I'm reading Twilight. I'm only a hundred and a half pages into it, but it's pretty good. I fully intend to read a ton of it today. That's just about all I'm good for today.

With any luck, I can finish it today. She's also got the next 2 (i think) books in the series, so I'll still have stuff to read.

Ok, sorry for the limited fun, but my brain is just not cooperating.

Oh, and the quote?

I'll give you a hug if you know what movie it's from.

Carne del diablo,

T.

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I want to know, but I don't. It smacks of Cameron Crowe, though. Tell me. No hug necessary- I don't want your germs. Sorry, that came out meaner than I meant...

Beth said...

You'll give me a hug anyway, so nyah. :p Just be sure to Germ-X yaself. :p

I really have no idea what that is from. I am horrible with movie quotes. *shrugs*

I hate that, when you're reading an excellent book and then it's just... over. *sigh* Makes me a little melancholy.