Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Why is it that everything fucks with you when you're sick.....

And I mean everything.

From car keys to DVD players to video games, just about everything I've touched today has tried to fuck me over in some fashion today.

I won't bore you with all the details, but just as a f'rinstance, my car stalled out 3 times on my way to work. And not because I was managing the clutch badly. I was out of gear, and coasting to the stop sign/light all 3 times.

Oh, and in case you missed it I'm fucking sick.

I woke up at 4am with my throat on fire. I've also been sneezing all day, and I'm achy and run down. In fact, I was feeling so shitty I only worked for about an hour today.

Not that any of you care.

I'm gonna go freebase some Theraflu.

Carne del diablo,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I care.

*hands you chicken soup*


I should prolly save this for when you aren't feeling shitty...but I won't remember then. Every time I come to your fabulous place here, I get a pop under. Just sayin'

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I do too, but it's not a problem for me. Maybe it's upping your adpayout or something. I don't care.

Anyway, so being sick is the suck and I hope that you feel better soon. I am a HUGE fan of Tylenol PM for all and any illness (or just a bad day)...