Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh, Weezer, you know I love ya more'n my luggage.....

I'm going to be brief tonight, because I have a lot on my mind.

The get-together was good, and we kept it really upbeat, because Greg would have wanted us too. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in years, and we even had a surprise call from the Brushman....I'd expalin, but nobody would get it.

You either do, or you don't.

Here's a picture of Greg from way back. It was taken by my friend Bruce:



His service is indeed on December 1, but we still don't know if it will be up here in the Reno area, or over in Auburn/Foresthill.

As I said, brief.

Carne del diablo,

T.

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Steel Magnolias?

T.J. said...

Heh...you're pretty good.....

T.

Beth said...

I knew it as soon as saw it, but if I put it down here now, it will look like I looked at her answer.

Hrmph.

One of my most favorite movies, by the way.

And I am still horrible with movie quotes.

Just sayin'.